MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS.....Can you play one?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex forces professional musician, military bands 22 years 8 years civvy street in brass bands before that.
Play Cornet, Trumpet and all percussion to professional standard - read anything play anything. Trumpet AKA Maynard Ferguson stuff -screamer by trade lol
Also got to grade 5 on Piano too but had a duff left hand so was more discordant than tunefull haha, i also found out upon leaving the forces (final medical) that somehow in my distant past i had, unbekown to anyone broken my forearm which reset itself, hence the reason i could never play guitar as i couldnt rotate my wrist to get on the frets properly!!!
Been playing over 40 years now and still do sometimes but tends to be the ex pat funerals these days out here lol :thumb:

Me, I'm tone mutt and jeff :roll: but Mrs V1 studied piano to grade 8...and hasn't touched it since :shock: ...terraced house and neighbours to thank for that :x ....when we move she can play to her hearts content...but it'll take a long time to get back to that level :(

Back