My brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breameister

Reaction score
Well got the kit all up and running. Starting with a festival kit. Golden stag to make sure everything works and no leaks.
Kit
7 gal brewtech brewmaster
Inkbird
Maxi cool 110
Heat belt
Everything cleaned and sanitised.
Set up in garage and looks shiny.
Made I mistake!
Dumped the extract straight into the fv and then added hot water. Ended up with a big plug of extract in the bottom. Got it out eventually and prepped it in a large pan.
All sorted and now and pitched yeast at 23 deg.
No leaks and temp control works fine. Should keep within 1degree or so.
Just waiting now for the 1st bubble.
Can't wait, it's been 3 years since last brew and thought I would invest in good kit to help take out the variables.
Much more to learn.

Looking good and should turn out fine.Good too see you only had three years of a break compared to over 20 of mine.Sure it's like it was only yesterday 👍

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Looking good and should turn out fine.Good too see you only had three years of a break compared to over 20 of mine.Sure it's like it was only yesterday [emoji106]

Thanks.
There was a 20 year gap before that and mostly **** results. I brewed a couple of kits 3 years ago and kegged. Not too bad. I thought that a good system will keep my interest up. Going to try a simple ag or extract brew later after a cervesa brew for a family BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.
There was a 20 year gap before that and mostly **** results. I brewed a couple of kits 3 years ago and kegged. Not too bad. I thought that a good system will keep my interest up. Going to try a simple ag or extract brew later after a cervesa brew for a family BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just started back with a stove top kit and escalated from there with a few simple kits which I added to.
Have four fermenters on the go at the minute.
Built a brew bench with a gas hob incorporated, mashtun,8 gallon pot and recently purchased a Burco boiler to set up a system for myself.
It gets seriously addictive.

Latest posts

Back