My lager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_newton

Reaction score
Hi all

Thought id post a pic of my EDME lager, i am still new to this but its going well, i know i need to move away from kits, but not just yet, i am enjoying them to be honest, and this one tastes lovely.

2009%5E_12110001.JPG

not sure how to post am image !!

here is the link
http://cid-15b05b714b397c30.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Lager/2009^_12110001.JPG

chris_newton said:
Hi all

Thought id post a pic of my EDME lager, i am still new to this but its going well, i know i need to move away from kits, but not just yet, i am enjoying them to be honest, and this one tastes lovely.

2009_12110001.jpg

That looks good enough to drink! Hmmm Beer, just popping to my garage..... thanks for the reminder! :whistle:

how the hell did u do that pic? i have read the help pages but i cant get it to show my pic at all !!

chris_newton said:
how the hell did u do that pic? i have read the help pages but i cant get it to show my pic at all !!

:lol: I tried to edit your post to get the link working - - - and couldn't :lol:

chris_newton said:

I uploaded it to my photobucket, does windows live support hot linking img code? I couldn't find any mention of it, just web page embedding and emailing

Doesn't look like windows live supports Img linking
Even I have tried allsorts.

Sorry Chris, you'll have to find another way

Paulie Walnuts said:
davesiv said:
nice looking pint. shame about your screensaver.

I love the screensaver - in 6 months time we'll be drinking Champagne down here in Arsenal land

As a Clarets fan hopefully you will be drowning your sorrows tomorrow night when your boys visit the turf'!!

(i imagine a few mouthfulls of beer spat out accross the land reading that - but it has happened before!!)

nice pint too - need to get this brewing shiz on the go soon methinks - less planning more action!!!!

atb

Chris

Latest posts

Back