My new bar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stuart180 said:
That bar looks fantastic!

As above, I also like that stella tap, looks a bit art deco to me.
Nice job.

:cheers:

Thanks Stuart, the Stella is my favourite out of the 3

LeeH said:
chrig said:
You could always use a polypin with a handpull and a couple of kegs with the taps you have.

I don't see the issue with the branded taps, the Stella one is rather nice looking

They look ok but the you cannot beat a Perlick IMO.

You've lost me there, what's a Perlick? :hmm:

http://www.homebrewstuff.com/build-your ... tower.html

pyzuqepe.jpg

Very nice but $70 for shipping bumps the price up, is there nowhere in the UK that does them or similar?

Those are the non Perlick taps that have a poor reputation for failing and emptying your keg onto the floor.

The first 2 links are available with perlick taps at additional cost...or at least thats what they have listed them as.

Not started kegging yet so no idea on quality of these things - useful to know about the taps.

Thanks for all the info guys but I'll have to put it on hold for awhile, just found out I'm under threat of redundancy :eek:

Sorry to hear about the possible redundancy. Best of luck with everything. If it's any consolation though, I've just been reading about this guy that has made his own bar, maybe he's looking for someone to work it? :grin:

Thanks for the messages guys, hopefully I'll be ok but can't be spending £££'s while this is hanging over me

Back