MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back with another video... This time the quality of the videos are 10x better, I've got a better camera now and I've also started using some decent editing software,
So if You've watched any of my previous videos I'd love some feedback on this video, and if you've never watched any of my videos I'd love it if you could go check them out. If you enjoy the content I'd love a LIKE and hit that SUBSCRIBE button if you haven't already....

I'm back with another video... This time the quality of the videos are 10x better, I've got a better camera now and I've also started using some decent editing software,
So if You've watched any of my previous videos I'd love some feedback on this video, and if you've never watched any of my videos I'd love it if you could go check them out. If you enjoy the content I'd love a LIKE and hit that SUBSCRIBE button if you haven't already....

Great improvement!

Also a great idea wearing a sweatshirt with a Japanese motif on the front - but I noticed that the “Home sweet Home” was the right way round!
:hat:

Great improvement!

Also a great idea wearing a sweatshirt with a Japanese motif on the front - but I noticed that the “Home sweet Home” was the right way round!

I'm lost on your comment about me wearing a sweatshirt with a Japanese motif 🤔😅.

Thanks for watching buddy

Thought you might like the photo.

The two tubes wrapped in black are to prevent skunking as the “Party Tap” system uses clear tubing; and in my case (brewing in 20 litre lots) the brew can sit in the tubing for at least a month!
662870BE-9318-4200-A1E2-678B33411376.jpeg

As you can see, I have three brews on the go (two Ruby Reds on the right and a Bitter) and the one at back left is a second Bitter fitted with a PRV cap.

All the white tubing is the CO2 fed from the Sodastream cylinder at top left.

Enjoy!

Great video and nice to see the other half getting involved in the tasting Mrs Tea doesn't like beer so i only make wine which we both like and i buy beer in for myself.

Back