MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhomebrew

AKA - RobsHomebrew
Reaction score
HOMEBREW ON THE GO - YouTube

So I've set up a YouTube channel to compliment taking up home-brewing again.
Living full time in my motorhome and now brewing beer in my Motorhome is surely going to be fun.. in all honesty I'm not really doing the videos for the 'Viewers' or to become a 'Youtuber', it's more a side hobby to film my brewing escapades as, well I need a hobby to keep me entertained... Obviously I'd like people to watch haha so click the link and check out my 1st video, I'd love some feedback

MALT MILLER unboxing

HOMEBREW ON THE GO - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, just watched and enjoyed. I liked that the actual unwrapping was sped up to get to the chat about what’s inside. (Sometimes these unboxing videos don’t do that and half of the video is taken up by someone trying to get into a cardboard box!)
Looking forward to the next video, cheers

Great, just watched and enjoyed. I liked that the actual unwrapping was sped up to get to the chat about what’s inside. (Sometimes these unboxing videos don’t do that and half of the video is taken up by someone trying to get into a cardboard box!)
Looking forward to the next video, cheers
Yeh I agree. Glad you enjoyed the video ✌️

Unfortunately had to take down the 1st video due to 'Copyright claims' 😑🤨

Anyway, edited and gone back up.

Hey Rob

Nice video, it was me who rang you.

Just wanted to say that we really appreciate the shout out, I shared it with the rest of the team at The Malt Miller in our morning meeting athumb..
Oh brilliant, yeh i wanted to put it across that the customer service was fantastic, I've just uploaded my video of me doing the Muntons Hazy IPA, hope you can check that one out

Great video in post #1 but a bit disconcerting that it fluctuates between “normal” and “mirror-image” mode!

I’m not a photographer but it should be easy to sort out!
:hat:
What's mirror image buddy?

Latest posts

Back