MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at anything in the mirror and you will get a mirror image.
The logo on your “T” shirt moves from left to right and the word is backwards.

I have watched the full video and the logo on the T shirt stays on the same side all the way through. :?:

The logo on your “T” shirt moves from left to right and the word is backwards.

I agree its backwards but when i watched it stayed on the same side all the way through.

"Lotion" on the right :?:

tttttt.jpg

Quite got my hopes up when I saw the Hellmans jar the right way round … then it went back to mirror image … then back to normal … then …?

Still a great video though!

SWMBO and I lived in a boat, caravan or motorhome for nearly 15 years after we retired and I did some Kit brewing in the MH.

It ain’t easy, so we would park up for a couple of weeks to ferment the brew, but after decanting from the FV to 2 x 10 litre kegs, we would move on for the carbonation (using CO2 capsules if required) and conditioning stages.

We drank a lot of cloudy beer in those days, but we were never constipated!
:beer1:

Enjoy and keep up the good work!
:hat:

Quite got my hopes up when I saw the Hellmans jar the right way round … then it went back to mirror image … then back to normal … then …?

He did say in his first post in the thread -
I'm not really doing the videos for the 'Viewers' or to become a 'Youtuber', it's more a side hobby to film my brewing escapades as, well I need a hobby to keep me entertained.

He did say in his first post in the thread -
Ahhh. This whole mirror image thing.... I've just realised whats going on... I use my phone to record and when I'm filming myself i use the front facing camera so I can see myself...

I'll have a look at settings to see if I can change it....

Just checked my editor, I can flip the video...

Thanks for pointing that one out..

Future videos will be the correct way round

Latest posts

Back