Naming your brewery/winery etc?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of us rename the beers we produce, especially those making kits?

I've started renaming, only as a bit of fun really. I get all the water I use for brewing from my local church as they have a natural spring, so all my recent brews are named after the church, or something to do with the church. Might change, but I would like to keep to a theme, just got to work out what.

Cornish Knocker said:
How many of us rename the beers we produce, especially those making kits?

I've started renaming, only as a bit of fun really. I get all the water I use for brewing from my local church as they have a natural spring, so all my recent brews are named after the church, or something to do with the church. Might change, but I would like to keep to a theme, just got to work out what.

Mine are inspired by songs, see the sig below. Some fairly obvious, Whiter Shade Of Pale Ale to more obscure, Fall At Your Feet, strong (NZ single Hop) Nelson Sauvin Pale Ale, title from a song by New Zealand band Crowded House.

Next up is Bass: The Final Frontier, a Bass clone, song by DJ Magic Mike, followed by Bring Your Porter To The Slaughter, Iron Maiden :D

Latest posts

Back