Nerdle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nerdle 30 6/6

πŸŸͺ⬛️⬛️⬛️πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈ
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛️πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©
πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺ🟩
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

If I’d have slowed down then I would have done it in 5.

Nasty - there's three very similar answers that add up

πŸ”²πŸŸͺπŸ”²πŸŸ©πŸ”²πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸ”²πŸ”²
πŸ”²πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸ”²πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸ”²
πŸŸ©πŸ”²πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸ”²
πŸŸ©πŸ”²πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸ”²
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

80/4*3=60 (zero was the only one I hadn't eliminated at that point)
84/4*3=64 (only uses known numbers)
and the actual answer

There's also an extra square athumb..

I don't play this anymore, I can't be bothered with it. I'll leave it to the numbers people. I'm more of a word person.

Oh super lucky today with line 1 which meant there was only one solution for line 2, I was lucky though as it could have been written 2 ways! My first 2 in nerdle.
nerdlegame 32 2/6

⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oh super lucky today with line 1 which meant there was only one solution for line 2, I was lucky though as it could have been written 2 ways! My first 2 in nerdle.
nerdlegame 32 2/6

⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Good shot DocAnna! I wish the 'share' preserved the green/purple colouring - I read yours as four correct at the end and then had to stop and think "how could that be??"

umm...it does preserve the green/purple colouring - does that not show up here?
Ooh - not in my browser! (Chrome on Windows 7 - yeah, I know...) Everybody's posts in this Nerdle thread and the Wordle thread are either big black square (nerdle-wordle-black) or tichy white rectangles (anything else).

Well, bless my soul. (Other expressions of astonishment are available). I just opened up the forum page with the Wordle thread in my old ChromeBook which is running Google's Chrome OS, whatever that is called, and - guess what! I can see colours!

I 'upgraded' from my sweet little Chromebook 'cos it only has 4 Gig of memory and was just struggling with basic web pages nowadays; this laptop I have (a refurbed Lenvo ThinkPad, I5 processor, 16GB RAM) runs better but.. well, it's Windows. And I abhor Windows 10 so I got it with Windows 7 on it. Hmmm....

Nerdle 33 - 4/6

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛️
πŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈ
🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Learnt a lot in lines 1 & 2.

Latest posts

Back