New brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sotonjack

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just introduce myself. I'm jack and I'm from Southampton UK. Im getting my first coopers starter kit tomorrow so looking forward to brewing my first batch. Just got to decide whether it will be the Canadian blonde, European lager or wheat beer! Any suggestions?

Jack

Welcome to the forum :drink:

Kit wise, choose the style of beer you'd prefer to drink :cheers:

If you can, get the more expensive 2 can kit, you can expect better results from them :thumb:

Hi and Welcome :thumb:

Best advice is to go with a style of drink that you enjoy normally so you have something to compare it against. That way you can get some experience under you belt.

Then go for the more expensive 2 can kits. They are seemingly the bees knees
:thumb:

If you like wheat beer then the coopers wheat beer would be a good choice, its ready to drink very quickly, so a perfect first brew but that really depends on your taste. The canadian blonde is a very tasty brew aswell im actually supping a pint of it now.

Thanks Mmaguy41 I have the kit here and a few different ones ready so might start the wheat beer if it's a bit quicker then follow it up with the cantina blonde.

Latest posts

Back