The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belldoo brewery

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Johnny and I'm from a small town called strabane close to Derry/Londonderry I was wondering was there any clubs up and running local to me? I know they're are a few up the country 2 hours away, which is a big commute for me. I've enquired about the homebrew acadamey they are opening in Oct, I'm only doing kits so I'm looking to expand my knowledge.
Thanks hope use are all well.

Hi everyone I'm Johnny and I'm from a small town called strabane close to Derry/Londonderry I was wondering was there any clubs up and running local to me? I know they're are a few up the country 2 hours away, which is a big commute for me. I've enquired about the homebrew acadamey they are opening in Oct, I'm only doing kits so I'm looking to expand my knowledge.
Thanks hope use are all well.
Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a local club but hasn't had a meet up in a while Maiden City Brewers. They can be contacted via National homebrew club Ireland in the link above.
I'm only down the road from yourself in Derry and although there are quite a few brewers around they are scattered but worth getting to know though with the pandemic at the moment a meeting will be out of the question for a bit.

Back