NEXT BREW WHAT TO DO

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody raves about the Coopers Stout. I took the advise and got that and dark spraymalt to replace the sugar which I intend to brew tomorrow. Can't say how it will be but hoping for good results.

i have a muntons imperial in the keg and the taste i got from the tube while transfering to the keg was very good, hope for a very tasty stout in a few weeks time :cheers:

jobby said:
i have a muntons imperial in the keg and the taste i got from the tube while transfering to the keg was very good, hope for a very tasty stout in a few weeks time :cheers:

Mine is still in the FV but I cant wait, the reviews says its on par with Guinness which is all I drink if im not at home on the HB :cheers:

Keep me posted how it turns out Jobby

Essex_Lad said:
jobby said:

Mine is still in the FV but I cant wait, the reviews says its on par with Guinness which is all I drink if im not at home on the HB :cheers:

will do ill put it in the new beer kits section :cool:

jobby said:
Essex_Lad said:
jobby said:

will do ill put it in the new beer kits section :cool:

Good idea :drink:

Hi,
Drinking Muntons Imperial Stout at the moment.

I would say its better than Guinness, it has some great flavours and a good head (brown head)

Not too strong. I would definitely brew again.

One word of warning, when this started fermenting in the bucket the froth grew really quickly and very high. Use a bucket with plenty of space above the liquid or at least have the FV stood on something to catch the overflow.

Cheers

blackrat said:
Hi,

I would say its better than Guinness, it has some great flavours and a good head (brown head)

One word of warning, when this started fermenting in the bucket the froth grew really quickly and very high. Use a bucket with plenty of space above the liquid or at least have the FV stood on something to catch the overflow.

Cheers

Thanks for the tip, just had a look and it's seems the head is starting to form in the FV.

Essex_Lad said:
blackrat said:
Hi,

Cheers

Thanks for the tip, just had a look and it's seems the head is starting to form in the FV.

Your welcome,
check out the picture I posted here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19252

Cheers

it has to be coopers irish stout. its a great pint. i added 1 kg of dark spraymalt to it, if i was to brew it again I would try and add a bit of chocolate flavour to it, maybe some hot chocolate or coacoa powder or something

blackrat said:
Essex_Lad said:
blackrat said:
Hi,

Cheers

Your welcome,
check out the picture I posted here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19252

Cheers
it's looking like that now, the airlock is going mental!!!

Back