Not really Grainfather but ...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The newly married couple were celebrating their first Valentine's Day with a romantic meal in an expensive restaurant and everything was going just fine.

Well, it was fine until the lady noticed an old man opposite staring at her rather large and luscious breasts like a dog looking at a bone. The lass had dressed up for her new husband and the dress was cut really low so she knew straight away what the old man was staring at.

It made the lass uncomfortable so she turned to hubby and said "That man keeps staring at my breasts and he's making me uncomfortable. Please go and tell him to stop."

The husband was incensed and almost ran over to the table to engage the man in a heated exchange that his wife couldn't quite pick up. After a couple of minutes the hubby calmed down, came back and sat down shaking his head.

"That old bugger wasn't in the least bit phased that I was angry. He accepted that he was staring at your breasts and reckoned he give us five-hundred quid just to kiss them. Weird old sod!"

The man and woman carried on with their meal until the woman said "He actually said that did he? He would give us five-hundred pounds to kiss my breasts?" "He sure did." said the hubby.

After a short pause the woman said "With five-hundred pounds we could get a fridge and a decent carpet in the bedroom. If you're sure that's what he said I think we should go for it."

The husband saw the logic of it, went over to talk to the old man and came back to the table with the information "He's confirmed the he'd give five-hundred quid just to kiss your breasts so when we finish you and him will go down the alley at the side of the restaurant." and the wife nodded in agreement.

They finished the meal and while the husband kept a lookout on the main street his wife and the old man went down the alleyway at the side of the restaurant. When they were a fair way down the alleyway the woman pulled down the front of her dress and her bra to expose a pair of magnificent breasts.

The old man sucked in his breath and gently reached out to the woman. He cradled a breast in each hand and jiggled them with a gentle squeeze as he murmured "Oh, they are magnificent. I just wish I could afford to kiss them."

I'm the same with a Grainfather. I just wish I could afford to buy one! :thumb: :thumb:

Nice!! Same boat here... GF that is!! I get enough breast action between my own and my girlfriend's!!! Hahaha

Latest posts

Back