Nottingham Hop Idle 2022

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard about this before. I’ll defo drop something off at the abdication, it’s just down the road from us in Sherwood. Any idea what you’ll submit?

Never heard about this before. I’ll defo drop something off at the abdication, it’s just down the road from us in Sherwood. Any idea what you’ll submit?
No idea yet. I've a Trappist I've recently bottled but not sure if that falls into the disqualified section as it takes a little while to age🤔. I have started to think about making a bitter and using up some old stocks of hops. Need to brew it soon to ensure it is nicely conditioned.

Do you know about the Nottingham Brewers Group ? Stumbled upon their Facebook page (where I found the link to this comp). I'm keen to meet up with other home brewers and they have a monthly meetup in the city.

Any ideas for your brew?

It says you can enter as many as you like, so I might enter a couple. I’ve a ‘modern’ German Weiss I’ve just bottled. A American pale clearing and a Steam beer fermenting. And I’m bound to brew something else before close of entry. What I’m not sure. See how things turn out.
Might take a look at the Facebook group.

It says you can enter as many as you like, so I might enter a couple. I’ve a ‘modern’ German Weiss I’ve just bottled. A American pale clearing and a Steam beer fermenting. And I’m bound to brew something else before close of entry. What I’m not sure. See how things turn out.
Might take a look at the Facebook group.
Cool, sounds like you've a good selection 🍻🍻

Latest posts

Back