NWAF MANCHESTER JAN 23rd-26th January 2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
Is anyone on here going?

I have 2 beers in :D Engine Vein & DBA

Not bad considering the Brewery is only 6 months old ;)

If you do go please try them & let me know what you think good or bad :cheers:

Shane

At the Sheridan suite Oldham road, has been there for several years but its moving to derby next year, so if your near Manchester and have never been to the camra national winter ales festival go this year.

Shane

I am heading down for the trade session today! I'll give the beers ago. Sometimes struggle to find beers I have not had before!

Woo!

D

once again abit of a camra farse. Enjoyed the EV! A little crystal sweet for me but rather good!

In general a poor show from the nationals and average from ther regionals... could get a better range in most pubs in south manchester,

D

Darcey said:
once again abit of a camra farse. Enjoyed the EV! A little crystal sweet for me but rather good!

In general a poor show from the nationals and average from ther regionals... could get a better range in most pubs in south manchester,

D

EV brewed for stoke/midlands palate rather than light drier Manchester palates thanks for honest feedback, were you one of the marble crowd that were spoken to by the guy on the PA last night?

PA announcement last night at NWAF - "Can Marble Brewery either calm down or **** off" :D

Quality.

Shane

:oops: yes I was involved in that! But ah well! last year in Manchester for NWAF so may as well.

D

Back