• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Offer from me to the homebrew site :)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to get a shield type shape but it is metal

I have requested a sample so as soon as I print it up I will post a picture :)

hi fellah - i'm just up the road in Blackpool and saw this post - not specifically a beer related request but it was definitely beer that got him in a mess on this one.

I had a birthday recently and we all went up to centre parcs at whinfell forest, there were 8 of us and two of my lad mates had to share a room together (having never met), one of them is a GP :D

Anyway - after too much beer on the saturday night he went to bed and my other mate awoke at 5am in a state of shock to see this guy stood up pissing on the bed/room in his sleep.

He thought he got away with it as he promised this guy to secrecy and left without telling me so obviously I found out and sent him a forged Centre Parcs letter billing him for the damage - £287 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not only has he paid me for it but he's still none the wiser so.....

I need a t-shirt (in black probably) with the Centre parcs logo on the front and "April 2012" in white lettering underneath it and then on the back "....SO GOOD I WET MYSELF!"

Can you do that buddy and if so for when and how much? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back