Other games

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuffed today 2 spare lines 😍
With both oct and quordle I find my aim is just to successfully complete them rather than achieve a good score!

Daily Octordle #36
6️⃣9️⃣
🔟3️⃣
🕚7️⃣
4️⃣8️⃣
octordle.com

Daily Quordle #36
8️⃣4️⃣
5️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com

I've never been sure what the clock symbol means in the score grid?

I assume its telling you that you're running out of guesses.

There seems to be an 11pm, 12am and a 1am, presumably corresponding to 3 tries left, then 2, then 1.

I've never managed it without a clock. Very difficult to do, bearing in mind you need to save eight lines for your guesses.

I assume its telling you that you're running out of guesses.

There seems to be an 11pm, 12am and a 1am, presumably corresponding to 3 tries left, then 2, then 1.

I've never managed it without a clock. Very difficult to do, bearing in mind you need to save eight lines for your guesses.
I believe that the clock shows if you used more that 9 guesses in that section. So it can show 10, 11, 12 or 13 in a sincle character space.

I believe that the clock shows if you used more that 9 guesses in that section. So it can show 10, 11, 12 or 13 in a sincle character space.

No - there are 13 spaces and the clock shows after you've had 10 guesses. Hence your score of 10 above.

There are only three clocks which show 11 o'clock (3rd to last guess), 12 o'clock (2nd to last guess), and 1 o'clock (last guess).
Your 1 o'clock didn't show because you didn't successfully complete it on the last guess.

Back