Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who remembers Lada cars?

1675800836083.png

Is that a picture of one of the old Dan Air aircraft? Those were the days 🤣🤣🤣
Took a Dan air flight to majorca in the early 90s - had seats by the doors thinking it would be good for leg room. Just before take off the stewardess came and started stuffing newspaper round the door. Spent the flight in a howling gale. Absolutely froze stiff.

Maybe i should have said one of the first modern EV's
A Sinclair isn't that bad of a ride. Just a bit limited in range. The seat and steering configuration came straight out of the recumbent industry.
I never had one, but a company I worked for had one for demo purposes.

I am however an avid recumbent rider and have one with a very similar seat and steering configuration.

A Sinclair isn't that bad of a ride. Just a bit limited in range. The seat and steering configuration came straight out of the recumbent industry.
I never had one, but a company I worked for had one for demo purposes.
I remember seeing one in town and thinking how futuristic they looked, a businessman who lost his licence for drink driving used to use one to get around town.

I seem to remember his had a flag on a stick at the back so wagons didn't run him over.

EDIT TO ADD -

1675966192896.png

Latest posts

Back