Pineapple, Banana, Apple, Coconut, and Orange Smoothie Wine.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I put this brew on tonight, I didn't realize until I read the label again that it contains coconut milk rather than coconut pulp!
PineappleBananaAppleCoconutOrang-1.jpg

Recipe:

2L Morrisons Pineapple, Banana, Apple, Coconut, and Orange Smoothie - 218g sugar
740g sugar
1tsp pectolase
1tsp yeast nutrient
1/2tsp citric acid
1tsp Young's super Yeast Compound
water to 4.2L

OG 1092.

Diesel1.

id move it somwhere else quick i started a pinapple juice one yesterday and it went of like a rocket, you wouldnt like to ruin you good table

Well I was expecting it to go mad and sure enough it did. I found it like this...
PineappleBananaAppleCoconutOrang-2.jpg

It is still rising so I will stand it in a tray.

By the way granda, that is a fish tank not a table!

Diesel1.

I put ona wurzels orange the other day with a pineapple and it went bazurk, luckil i learned the lesson a while ago about not over filling the DJ.

The pomegranite and cranberry was a bit volatile too but the ribena was very calm indeed but still as many bubbles. shouldnt be long now.

bandit081 said:
I put ona wurzels orange the other day with a pineapple and it went bazurk, luckil i learned the lesson a while ago about not over filling the DJ.

If I remember correctly, pineapple has some enzyme in it that makes the fermentation go 'mental'.

Diesel1.

bandit081 said:
i can feel a 5 gallon pineapple wurzels coming on, :cheers:
Hi bandit081,

Seriously, make sure you stand at arms length when you pitch the yeast!

Diesel1.

Latest posts

Back