Polytunnel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats are down by three in the rat community. My lates in another polytunnel are becoming a worry. Not much of summer left though our autumns can be hot. These toms had better get a wiggle on if they are going to get consumed.
IMG_0723.JPG

Rats are down by three in the rat community. My lates in another polytunnel are becoming a worry. Not much of summer left though our autumns can be hot. These toms had better get a wiggle on if they are going to get consumed.
View attachment 95796
You can pick green and ripen on a window sill, or green tomato chutney.

I would have put money on my winter seedlings and the first to show. My bet would have been Pak Choi, lost out there it was Daikon. Never mind, most are all starting to show their heads.
IMG_0936.JPG

Chili is still self-seeding, love these Medusa never let me down.
IMG_0942.JPG

We've some first early spuds doing well in the tunnel. A couple of the cabbages in there went to seed so ended up on the heap.
Picked some of the forced rhubarb today. Another potato planting...second earlies. Broad beans also planted out. These will be supplemented with a direct sowing when things warm up a bit. Also planted were some onion seedlings and shallots.
At home the last of the tomatoes and chillies have been potted on and cabbage,broccoli and caulis sown.
Food for the soul...

Back