Quick introduction and hello

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECLIPSE

Regular.
Reaction score
Hello my fellow homebrewers

Having only just registered this afternoon I thought I should say a big hello to the community on here and introduce myself a little. My name is Adam, 24 years old, currently living in Cambridge. I was introduced to homebrewing about 3 years ago from my dad.... and ever since then ive been hooked on it! I started off with 1 King keg and a Woodfordes Wherry Kit (many people start with this kit for their 1st brew I believe) and it turned out great :cheers:

Now ive moved out of my parents house and into a small 2 bed flat with my other half, the normal thing to do would be to make do with the 1 keg i already owned or scrap homebrewing altogether until we can afford a bigger place.....

So I up-scaled my hobby a little and now im the proud owner of 4 King Kegs and 1 of those Wilkos economy kegs! 4 of which are currently full of various kit brews as you can see in my signature below ;)

Still not a pro brewer by any stretch but have come here to hopefully learn more about the art of brewing and see where it takes my hobby in the future.

cheers

Adam

Latest posts

Back