RELIGION

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I keep saying “in my view” because that’s what it is my view.
Stated already each to their own and if it gives comfort to someone to believe in the great and all powerful then more power to them. My father passed believing the same.
Not sure if you’re saying I’m forcing my views on others but I’m certainly not. The thread is asking people’s views and I’m giving mine. Mo chara.

As I keep saying “in my view” because that’s what it is my view.
Stated already each to their own and if it gives comfort to someone to believe in the great and all powerful then more power to them. My father passed believing the same.
Not sure if you’re saying I’m forcing my views on others but I’m certainly not. The thread is asking people’s views and I’m giving mine. Mo chara.
I am a wedding, christening and funeral man myself. Which means a trip to the bar afterwards 😉

I include the non believer's in that statement.

I know, those bleeding atheists with their atheist necklaces and atheist earrings building big atheists monuments everywhere and standing on corners shouting about how you have be an atheist or else some really bad stuff is going to happen to you and travelling round the world trying to make other people atheists and waging unholy wars on the ones who don’t comply, erecting massive sculptures to the first atheist and discriminating against or trying to murder everyone who doesn’t agree precisely with the slightest nuances of their disbelief.
They’re the worst.

Rant over 🤣

I know, those bleeding atheists with their atheist necklaces and atheist earrings building big atheists monuments everywhere and standing on corners shouting about how you have be an atheist or else some really bad stuff is going to happen to you and travelling round the world trying to make other people atheists and waging unholy wars on the ones who don’t comply, erecting massive sculptures to the first atheist and discriminating against or trying to murder everyone who doesn’t agree precisely with the slightest nuances of their disbelief.
They’re the worst.

Rant over 🤣
Told you @Donegal john 😂😂

Only certain religions.
Well certainly the three Abrahamic religions are very sensitive about Jehovah. I don’t know much about religions with a smaller fan base, but there’s probably some isolated tribe living in somewhere like the Amazon rain forest who would take exception if you took the p!$$ out of the Great Mumba Wumba who lives in the cloud at the top of the mountain!

They’re the worst.

Rant over 🤣
You never met my ex brother in law.

They’re the worst.

Rant over 🤣
At the risk of breaking Godwin's Law, the Soviets, Khmer Rouger & Nazi's (as well as revolutionary France) kind of did that, and they were for the most part atheistic.

In fairness, the 30 years war was mostly over religion (a long with a few other geo-political matters)

I'm not sure just how religious any of these people are, but in my driving around town the worst drivers (speeding, not stopping at red lights, dangerous lane changing, etc.) invariably choose licence plates with "in god we trust" when they registered their cars.
In god THEY trust, I prefer emergency auto braking, blind spot monitoring, lane guide assistance , rear cross traffic alert. Oh hang on, no I don't it's just there in case I have a lapse.

I've always wondered about rear cross traffic alert.... how can the car tell if a car's driver BEHIND me is mad or not? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back