Removed from Brewday Post

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an error in judgement to post my comments on llannige's Brewday thread, and I have PM'd him an apology for disrupting his brewday post. It also made it look like I was having a pop at him...which I wasn't.

I dont have anything further to add to this discussion, other than I hope the forum can continue in the friendly atmosphere which I think most people consider to be the norm.

Wez said:
It was an error in judgement to post my comments on llannige's Brewday thread, and I have PM'd him an apology for disrupting his brewday post. It also made it look like I was having a pop at him...which I wasn't.

I dont have anything further to add to this discussion, other than I hope the forum can continue in the friendly atmosphere which I think most people consider to be the norm.

Just want to confirm that Wez did pm me which I thanked him for.This whole episode has gone too far,which I suppose is partly my fault as I kept on about it.

Please read my separate post which I will place later on as I have had enough of the this. :(

corby_brewer said:
All i said was Plastic is fantastic :?
That's not fair :( I got a slapped hand for mentioning the 'P' word. ;)
And post was removed, was it a naughty on here to say P*****c brews as good as SS??
BB

I feel 100% responsible for this post being removed from the original brew day post. As it was my comment that Plastic is fantastic, started it all off. But as Nigel (llannige) is a good friend of mine, I decided to throw my two penance into the on going argument. About plastic vs. SS. I now admit it was just a stupid argument to start. It doesn’t matter if you brew beer in either material as long as the finished product is drinkable.
So please lets call it a day on this post. Its already caused 1 member to leave this forum.

DS (CB)

corby_brewer said:
I feel 100% responsible for this post being removed from the original brew day post. As it was my comment that Plastic is fantastic, started it all off. But as Nigel (llannige) is a good friend of mine, I decided to throw my two penance into the on going argument. About plastic vs. SS. I now admit it was just a stupid argument to start. It doesn’t matter if you brew beer in either material as long as the finished product is drinkable.
So please lets call it a day on this post. Its already caused 1 member to leave this forum.

DS (CB)

Well Said CB :thumb:

THE END

I think everything has been said here that needs to be said..

"Enough Already!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back