Robobrew V Hopcat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFAIK the last update from Angel was that a ship has not yet been arranged for the latest Robobrew preorders. Expected arrival quoted as late August- September. The August Hopcat preorders arrived on Wednesday on the CSCL Venus. Hopefully on a truck out soon.

Got an email from BKT to say it's landed today and should be with customers by next Friday.

Assumed it was the same ship...

I'm in the August Hopcat preorder so anxiously awaiting final delivery. Hopefully they get them out quickly as I'm tired of my makeshift biab setup and want to brew a red rye dipa ASAP.

Update update: I've had an email to say my delivery has been 'delayed in transit' with no other information given. 🤷‍♂️

Hopcat emailed me to let me know they were given the wrong boat name but the correct boat has arrived and the units are clearing customs. They should be shipping/delivering next week.

That's strange, I assumed they were all on the same boat. I have mine now.
Were you August preorder? That is weird.

I received this on the 19th...

"
Our shipment has arrived and is just undergoing Customs Clearance - we have a small apology to make as apparently this ship we've all been following was the wrong one! They switched the shipment onto another ship at the last minute - we didn't even know!

We expect to receive the units early next week so look out for tracking data over the weekend. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for taking part in our Pre Order deal; we know some of you have tried to contact us recently and want to apologise for the late reply."

Were you August preorder? That is weird.

I received this on the 19th...

"
Our shipment has arrived and is just undergoing Customs Clearance - we have a small apology to make as apparently this ship we've all been following was the wrong one! They switched the shipment onto another ship at the last minute - we didn't even know!

We expect to receive the units early next week so look out for tracking data over the weekend. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for taking part in our Pre Order deal; we know some of you have tried to contact us recently and want to apologise for the late reply."

Mine was a preorder from BrewKegTap, which I preordered at the beginning of the month, but they still had a few left right up until arrival I think.

So nothing for during the boil after the mash like you get with the 35l Brewzilla?
EA078D4C-A5C7-457D-9C75-AA0A7298DF7F.jpeg

You could use the top plate as a false bottom I suppose, especially if you don’t use the bazooka and bottom pipe so it will sit flat.

Don't think that will fit it is too small and has a huge hole on.

Unless I am being stupid I do not see the use of it. the small pipe is to aid the pump not clogging too.

I have fitted the hop filter but actually haven't used the tap as I pump into the FV

Back