Royal Ascot Tuesday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A T

Regular.
Reaction score
Royal Ascot starts Tuesday and here's my selections :grin:

Steinbeck 5-1, i loved the way he won his maiden in Naas and believe he could be exceptional. non runner i think he's been aimed at a race on the Irish Derby day at the Curragh but one to keep an eye on cause i have a feeling this is a good one

As Steinbeck is not going i'm gonna chance his stablemate in the same race at 9-1 Air Chief Marshall, i think 5f on soft ground last time didn't suit at all and this will be more to his liking, i'm not sure if he's good enough but that's why they call it gambling ;)

Gladiatorus 2-1, this guy is a machine and i can't see anything touching him, youtube him.

Fleeting Spirit 5-1, goes well fresh and i think they have trained him with this race in mind although i am very wary of one or two in this race including Aussie raider "Scenic Blast" and "Equiano" who beat him here last year and is a huge 25-1 :shock:

Mastercraftsman evs, this should be a penalty kick ;)

Cheers for the tips -AT

I'm on Gladiatorus after your tip :thumb:

Todays losers :oops:
Infiraad 2.3O 9/2
Heaven Sent 3.O5 5/2
Tartan Bearer 3.45 7/4
Capercaille 4.55 11/2

For the record i think Fleeting Spirit would have beaten Scenic Blast had he been drawn higher, all the pace was u with the higher drawn horses and when Fleeting Spirit was finally shown some daylight there was to much to do :cry: Finished like a train though.

Ascot is not going very well for me :roll: so im having a day off and im gonna relax and enjoy the racing :D Then i am gonna make the money back i lost courtesy of Bantry Bere 7.2O Ffos Las :party:

I am feeling very happy at the moment as I have just had a result.
£5.00 e/w with skybet on Cosmic Sun which WON at 66/1, don't ask me how I picked it, long story :eek: :clap:

Latest posts

Back