safe 2 drink

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaann17

Reaction score
Hi there u jolly brewers, I juiced sum apples 5 wks ago and this batch of juice came out pink looking persume this is the peel of the skins on sum of the apples eh? Ive racked it x2 now and still the same colour is this right ??????? will the colour fade or stay with me till i drink it?? is it safe to drink??? is so i wood like to back sweeten it wen can I do this [please ?? mmany thanx E :thumb: :cheers:

I'm no cider expert but if the colour came from the apples then it will be safe to drink. I expect the colour will fade with time but it all depends on how long you expect to keep it for.

Morning jolly brewers thanx 4 replies I want the cider clear and sparkling will take me time with it and hav patience. want a smooth drink in the end?? I dont no wot sort of apples they were sorry the skins were half red half green yes it is fading little by little. but very little. thanx again E x :cheers: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back