Sandwiches

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hmm: A lot of people seem to be going with Marmite as an ingredient :hmm:

Could this be because Marmite is really just a kind of concentrated beer :whistle:

Gotta be dry cured smoked shoulder bacon and blue Stilton on crusty bread for me :thumb:

Some great (and not so great :sick: ) suggestions there folks....keep them comming :thumb:

Any leftover cold meat with chutneys or pickle, roast pork with stuffing and sausagemeat is really good cold :D

On the otherside (nasty but nice :? ) fishfingers and tartar sauce or crabsticks and ketchup ;)

I know its a few weeks off but I am already looking forward to the christmas dinner leftovers sandwich for boxing day. :thumb:

A guy at work gave us lots of fun with some of the sarnies his wife [now ex.] gave him, one that comes to mind was jam and horseradish.

One of my fav sandwiches is, over ripe,gooey and smelly camembert cheese, with nice juice tomatoes and a nice crusty french stick, with a nice grinding of black pepper, try it you'll love it

JB

Left over curry, with a couple of crisp lettuce leaves. :thumb:

One of the best morning-after-the-night-before sarnies I ever had was cold haggis and fresh softboiled eggs in a massive doorstep of crusty white loaf... wow... I can taste it now... :grin:

my mate boz swears by roast chicken baked bean and strawberry jam.

i have treid this at his in sunny tow law and its bizzarely quite palatable :shock:

Back