Scales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steamedbeech

Reaction score
Hi, don't know if this is of any use to anyone, I just picked up these 5kg platform scales in Lidl for £8 something . I've been using the o/h's kitchen ones with a small moulded bowl specific to the scales since I've been A/G and they've always been a bit of a pain when weighing out grains in the early hours when I'm a bit er....bleary :whistle:
c0468366.jpg

The picture gives a bit of a skewed perspective the platform size is 7"x7 1/2" so should take a decent size bowl. I just thought I'd put it up quick as Lidl seem to shift the stuff in the random isles after a couple of weeks .

Slightly more expensive at £12.49 but still half price and weighing up to 10kg which is unusual these are well worth the money.
When they were on offer last time loads of folk picked em up.....I'll have to stick a new link in the limited time section.

Steamedbeech said:
Hi, don't know if this is of any use to anyone, I just picked up these 5kg platform scales in Lidl for £8 something . I've been using the o/h's kitchen ones with a small moulded bowl specific to the scales since I've been A/G and they've always been a bit of a pain when weighing out grains in the early hours when I'm a bit er....bleary :whistle:
c0468366.jpg

Have you tested their accuracy?

Yup , they're good and the temp guage corresponds to the thermometer on the wall in the bunker where they've been hung side by side also. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back