See If You can Follow This Genius

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew I was going wrong somewhere. :lol: :lol:

I think his credentials that he gave out at the beginning sum it up really.......................

Getting ready to try and make wine for the first time
:hmm: :hmm:

No wonder we get so many new brewers on here asking for advice after watching youtube. :evil: :evil:

If it was his first time, how did he know it would work? And how did he know it would take 2 weeks? Me thinks he's not so inexperienced as he makes out. But the use of breadmaking yeast is what got me. If your going to make a wine, why not make one worth drinking? :hmm:

Exactly. :thumb: :thumb:

I would have preferred to see one where it explodes everywhere :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the video where the guy uses a condom with a pin hole in for an airlock! mmmmm bet that tasted good! :D :D inmate brewing at its best! lol

They get condoms in prison? :wha:

The bread yeast was probably the same price for a pack of 6 sachets as it would have been for one pack of wine yeast..... but either way I imagine he's getting pished at the end of it.

I like the colour of the big bottle of grape juice, i've been very let down by red grape juice in cartons.

leedsbrew said:
Oh, that is gonna taste just fantastic...........hmmmm

Yes, but only if you shake it for about an hour, then hide it in a dark place :wha:

I have tried to make wine from cartons of red grape juice, reconstituted from concentrate. It's rubbish, unless you like alcopop! Bread yeast works, but confers unsubtle flavour and doesn't settle well. Following the logic of this video, you end up with the wine equivalent of a McDonalds burger. Technically it's food, but ...

Latest posts

Back