SHOULD A BREW IN A PRESSURE VESSEL BE A CERTAIN TEMPERATURE?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI guys, i have just turned part of my garage today into a brewing station, and was wondering should my vessels be a certain temperature while the brew is in there, as through the night the garage is slightly cooler than the house?

Cheers me dears :thumb:

My barell is in my garage in all seasons have no problem. In summer obviously the beer gets warm so I draw it off in a big jug and fridge it for a little while. Can't say I have had any major problems.
autumn and early spring I find best for my stouts, brown ales and bitters. perfect temps but I usually brew in bottles in summer.

cask is best said:
My barell is in my garage in all seasons have no problem. In summer obviously the beer gets warm so I draw it off in a big jug and fridge it for a little while. Can't say I have had any major problems.
autumn and early spring I find best for my stouts, brown ales and bitters. perfect temps but I usually brew in bottles in summer.

:thumb: Cheers for that, was thinking it should be ok, as it has finished fermenting.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back