Shouting loudest means nothing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Richard & An Ankou... you've confirmed my original post.... nevertheless who are 'the blood people' An Ankou? Who come round without the need for asking?

Don't know anything about platelets so can't comment. Is there a shortage in the UK?
The way it happened with me, as a blood donor I got a letter telling me that my blood was suitable for platelet donation. This is of more use than the standard blood (especially so for cancer patients and post-op, if IIRC). So not a shortage, as such.

Thanks Richard & An Ankou... you've confirmed my original post.... nevertheless who are 'the blood people' An Ankou? Who come round without the need for asking?
Ultimately its the Établissement Français de Sang, but who puts up the signs "collecte de sang" + time and place, on a local basis, I don't know. I'm sure it's not question of "without the need for asking", as it's a regular thing and part of the village cycle of life (no pun intended).
Anyway Twogun, don't you think you, yourself, have done a good job of confirming your original post?

Dedication to anything requires a certain amount of retardation, so you can reply when you're aware of your surroundings once again

People get bent out of shape over nothing, and try to manipulate things to their advantage.... sad state of affairs.

It was my festival so I had to maintain a modicum of decorum. So, no.
But then again, yes, as I've got the beer and the rest of the pie to tuck into at my leisure. 😂😂
You're a hero👊

Back