Show us your Kegerator/Home Bar/Dispensing Solution!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my first attempt:

Now on the lookout for an additional larder fridge as this one only holds 2 cornys and a fire extingusher size co2 bottle:

It's been sat empty for the last 6 months due to the newborn but will soon be full again.... :)

Buster said:
Here,s my Kegerator.

Looking good mate! Yours caught my eye as I bought a similar looking beko fridge off eBay which I am collecting tonight. Just wondered how secure the taps fit to the door? As some of the beko fridges have plastic doors panels? Is it sturdy enough when you pull the handle down on the tap? The taps I bought are the enodis flow control ones. Handle pull down takes quite a pull.

I should not look at topics like this because I get ideas and swmbo starts :nono: .

Right need to do some sweet talking I think. :shock:

Finally got it done! No beer hooked up to the line yet though. Waiting for a jg connector to arrive for the co2.
nazydegy.jpg
e5u2u2uq.jpg

My attempt at a home bar. Still need to get kegs for my maxi cooler, but made a juke box from my Ipad which is cool.

NNbr9fC.jpg

fRMw9Dm.jpg

I built this a few years ago, need to sell it now as i'm moving back to the states...pretty neat little set up for low cost!

20160511_190023.jpg

20160511_190030.jpg

Latest posts

Back