Slug in beer!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelper

Old Salt
Reaction score
Yikes! I have just found a slug in my beer. At first, I thought it was some old yeast and lobbed it in the bin. But when I went back to have a look, he was slowly climbing up the inside of the bin liner! I had just dispensed a pint into a jug and then poured this into a pint glass. That's when I saw the wee beastie. He's too big to have gone through the tube in my top-tap King Keg, so he must have been lurking on or inside the tap! The beer tasted fine (apart from some extra body!)

slug.jpg

funny i had this happen at christmas!! i left a corny in the garden to get cold , with the tap on. my uncle poured him self a beer and had a slug in it. very funny. id rather the slug in the been than eating my magnolias.

Yikes! I have just found a slug in my beer. At first, I thought it was some old yeast and lobbed it in the bin. But when I went back to have a look, he was slowly climbing up the inside of the bin liner! I had just dispensed a pint into a jug and then poured this into a pint glass. That's when I saw the wee beastie. He's too big to have gone through the tube in my top-tap King Keg, so he must have been lurking on or inside the tap! The beer tasted fine (apart from some extra body!)

View attachment 25594
another member on my NO BOTTLE SWAP list ashock1

Latest posts

Back