Small CO2 Cylinder for homebrew cornelius system or Aquariums

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it is worth, and if you have space or can find someone who will do full size canisters, I pay less to refill my 6kg co2 bottle - just £10 a refill.

Did have to pay £100 the first time, but I now own the canister so no rent to pay. Sadly a 2hr round trip to refill, but I get to head to Great Yarmouth so mustn't grumble :p

Thanks.
My next question is I want to use my soda stream cylinder to fill 2 corniest. Have two mini regulates, one connected to the cylinder and I want to split the feed and put the second regulater on one feed. Need a 3/8-24 UNF Adaptor to fit the regulater but cannot find any. Any suggestions please and I'm using 3/8" air lines.

It's female thread on the input to the regulater where the threaded co2 bulbs go. So need a male to screw into the regulater.

We have a company in Dorset called ‘thread & pipe’. They could help , google them , I’m sure they can help. I would of thought there would be someone in your area who can help though.

Back