Smaller (~20 pint) kits recommendations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoshots

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any well regarded kits which produce a smaller yield? I'd like a kit to finish off my current selection of bottles (the wife won't let me buy more!) We are having a housing moving and Xmas bash and would like a full stock of various styles. Any suggestions?

I only know of the Brewferm kits and Woodforde's Headcracker. I have a double batch of Brewferm Triple in the FV right now so I'm looking for something else and not totally sure I want another strong ale such as Headcracker (although it's tempting if a little pricey). I think I'll have around 20-24 500ml bottles free if I can avoid drinking them out of the FV. :whistle:

why not buy one of the two can kits thats had good reviews on here and just brew one of the tins? you could brew the second later on.
wherry, st. peters etc
i've done the youngs barley wine kit earlier in the year ready for this festive season. tried a sneaky one last week and must say its turned out very nice indeed. i'm more than happy with the result from such a cheap kit. :thumb:

Not sure if this is any help I did a young Yorkshire harvest but brewed it to 50%/ 10 litres but didn't add any sugar or spray malt . Came out very dark but Is a nice pint . :drink:

mickthetrick said:
why not buy one of the two can kits thats had good reviews on here and just brew one of the tins?
Ha, so simple! (Or maybe obvious... :whistle: )

Or just brew short/don't add sugar. :)

Save a couple of 2 litre fizzy drink bottles and hide em under the bed?

Latest posts

Back