So the upgrade begins!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrennas

Reaction score
I was given a Woodfordes 40 Pint Premium Beer Kit last Xmas and I have tried a couple of kits but I now think its time to upgrade to All Grain!

I was going to tidy the garage first but I put a speculative bid on a pair of Used 40l Burco Buffalo boilers on ebay and just won. Therefore, by the look of a few posts on here, after some minor plumbing and tap replacement I should have two major bits; Hot Liquor Tank and a Boiler….Next its time to make a Mash Tun and have a go with my Graham Wheeler book for help…

Anyway I apologise for all of my inevitable stupid questions in advance…

(Anybody live near Poulton-le-fylde (Lancs) if I need major help along the way?)

Stuart

Hey Stuart, welcome to the forum.

Nothing like just jumping in with the investment. :lol:

You won't regret going AG - the possibilities are endless.

Making it your own ads to the flavour! good luck mate... this place is where you will find sooo much knowledge!

Top man Stu! You'll easily recoup your spending as you'll make much more interesting and diverse brews than most commercial brewers do. Happy Brewing! Just going "shiny" myself after 3 years of plastic boilers.

Latest posts

Back