South Wales Get Together

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Month Works Best?

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

Results are only viewable after voting.

james1988

Regular.
Reaction score
...and anybody else for that matter.

How about a get together in the Otley Arms pub in Trefforest. It's roughly 20 minutes from Cardiff Central by rail and 15 minutes down the A470 by car.

I was thinking of the first week of April as kids are off school and there's less chance of students being around.

James

Would be interested but would have to see closer to the date (down to work commitments)

Otley is a good place to meet though.

Will12283 said:
Has anyone contacted sledgehammer and Goatreich yet or do we still need to do it
BTT
Hi
Yep i'm up for it
I am easy on the date at the moment but will need to confirm attendance nearer the date
i'll bring stone cold with me as i was talking to him today

Steve

Perhaps this could be made sticky for a bit to keep it near the top of the pile as it took a bit of finding

sledgehammer said:
Perhaps this could be made sticky for a bit to keep it near the top of the pile as it took a bit of finding

Sounds like a good idea think we need to ask the mods very nicely :thumb:

would you be interested in having it at my brewery in brecon beacons? i can let a few crates of my brews go no problem, i got a nice little bar upstairs
i will have furniture by then and a top on the bar that is the old chafer machine
Powys-20130214-00191_zps44ae1ce5.jpg

but thought we could mainly drink our home brews?

only a suggestion i understand if its to far out the way for most

Not a bad idea but it's probably going to be very difficult to get to and to get home if we want to have a drink or seven.

Stone Cold said:
would you be interested in having it at my brewery in brecon beacons? i can let a few crates of my brews go no problem, i got a nice little bar upstairs
i will have furniture by then and a top on the bar that is the old chafer machine
Powys-20130214-00191_zps44ae1ce5.jpg

but thought we could mainly drink our home brews?

only a suggestion i understand if its to far out the way for most

This could be an idea once we have all met, so one for the future. I know I would be interested in visiting the brewery and maybe having a look around ( if that's ok).

Latest posts

Back