• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SS Brewtech 10 Gallon brew kettle set up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
SS Brewtech 10 gallon high quality brew kettle modified, the modifications I made are to emulate the clawhammer system, but with an added bonus that this system runs via a grainfather connect controller, allowing automation of recipes via the bluetooth connectivity, Also added the replacement grainfather magnetic drive pump, re-circulating through a spray nozzle in the brewtech lid.
Heated by a 2800w ULWD element fitted to a Hotpod tri clamp enclosure from Brew hardware in the USA.

I have added the orginal temperature probe cover for the connect controller, weldless 1.5 inch tri clamp fitting and a weldless tap fitting these parts add to the ease of set up and use.
The controller is excellent at moving through the brewing stages without causing issues, notifying the brewer that the stage is completed and can progress on to the next stage, full notifications for hop drops.
Reduced my brew days to around 4 hours and cleaning is improved by re-circulting the cleaning.
will include all the relevent power leads and Orginal box.

£295 without post, open to offers.

Going to list on Ebay also, thought I would add it here and see if anyone is thinking of upgrading. Collection from Hackney, East London/may post if it is necessary.

Cheers

David

20200912_132234.jpg 20200912_103535.jpg20200912_103352.jpg20200912_103224.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back