stepping up production

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine

Regular.
Reaction score
today I have decided to step up production and make 40 litres of WOW. me and the missus can't believe we were paying 3.99 for **** wine from the corner shop when I could have been knocking this out at 40 p a bottle.
Im not even gonna bottle it because I've got my shiny new 40 ltr cornelius keg empty so I'm just gonna keg it all

Whats the biggest quantities anyone has made of this stuff 40 liters seems like a lot to me but I bet some of you guys brew on a massie scale
Long live wow

I have 3 gallon clearing another 2 gallon of red grape and cranberry and a bit of concentrate from frozen just done . I'm sat here just having a tester and ! must admit it is better then any shop brought reds I have ever tried truly amazing . I'm not a red drinker but this stuff is so moorish another few gallon will have to be made . I also have a elderflower and apple and a red grape and blueberry on the go at the moment . I'm building my stocks as I will throw a bbq at the end of summer and all my mates can get ****** on me as long as they bring the meat for the barbie .

Back