Still here

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewbob

Regular.
Reaction score
Hey guys I've not logged on in a while, thought I'd take a gander see whats about. 1st thread I found was Falafaels shed. Good to see its still going.

Well although I've not been on here I'm still brewing, kits, but not done a bad one yet.

So, whats been floating my boat? Well I've freed up my life considerably by quitting my job!!! :shock: ... But the joy is I've gone back as self-employed, so I'm doing the same job albeit as somewhat of a journeyman, but I can dictate my own shifts. Its fantastic and I couldn't be happier :thumb: This has left me more time to brew beer :thumb: take guitar lessons :thumb: After years of strumming in my bedroom I took the plunge and got me some proper lessons. They're brilliant, and I've got a good and very patient teacher, teaching me acoustic fingerpicking, which I'm hoping to eventually transfer to electric and lead, but its giving a really good grounding with chord patterns and structures, its opened up my playing no end, even the missus likes it. I've found time to play with my girl as well, such as taking all of half-term off, and prepare her for our next arrival in June :shock: :party: :)

Yes I'm currently brewing to capacity to wet my new babys head :party:

Can't wait 2013 was good, but 2014 is so far turning out better :cheers:

Nice to hear it's going well for you. I wouldn't mind working for myself but the neighbours might object to a 737 in the garden!

Back