Stout fountain

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebottle

Reaction score
:shock:

Put on a Coopers Stout, made with 1kg of Dark Malt, last night and today it's practically alive.
The aquatic heater is out of the tray and the FV left in cold water to keep it below 24C and its still struggling to keep cool enough. The airlock has now left the FV and there is a steady 'snake' of brown foam coming from the hole. Its like one of those UHT cream tins you can get. And every now and and then it erupts, shooting a big ball of foam up the wall.

Its certainly keeping me and the kids amused, SWMBO will kill me when she gets back though. :rofl:

Gotta love homebrewing.

Bluebottle said:
:shock:

Put on a Coopers Stout, made with 1kg of Dark Malt, last night and today it's practically alive.
The aquatic heater is out of the tray and the FV left in cold water to keep it below 24C and its still struggling to keep cool enough. The airlock has now left the FV and there is a steady 'snake' of brown foam coming from the hole. Its like one of those UHT cream tins you can get. And every now and and then it erupts, shooting a big ball of foam up the wall.

Its certainly keeping me and the kids amused, SWMBO will kill me when she gets back though. :rofl:

Gotta love homebrewing.

You're laughing now but I thought I just heard a key in the door :shock:

Latest posts

Back