Suds Duds Society - Beer tee-shirts and recipies from the USA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krispn

Regular.
Reaction score
I enjoy beer. I also like to get my hands on brewery merch and as a lot of American breweries only sell via their tap rooms it can be hard to nab some new and 'unique' tee-shirts over here - I really can't be wearing my Warpigs shirt out anymore to local craft beer bars!

I heard about SDS on a brewing network podcast a while back and emailed them and asked about shipping to the U.K. I got a friendly initial response from Dave who runs this venture and things went quiet for a bit but true to his word he got back to me with international shipping sorted and I subscribed.

Initially I got hit with some taxes and handling fee's from Royal Mail but Dave tweaked things his end and cut a few dollars off the 'membership' too so now no additional charges and each month I get a brewery tee-shirt, some merch (sticker for the brew fridge, a badge, beer coozie/chiller etc - those sort or things) and a maybe most importantly a home brew recipe from the featured brewery. I find it quite exciting to get a new recipe and making a beer with no real idea of how it will taste other than 'reading' the ingredients. I've made a couple of the recipes, most recently an Export Helles which was really tasty - I'd say my best German beer yet out of the 5 or so I've brewed! This months recipe is an imperial coffee stout which is getting made as soon as I get back from holidays! Yum!

Shameless plug time. If any of you guys feel like trying it out I have a discount code Dave sent me as he hopes to expand his international membership beyond one guy in the U.K and another in Australia :)

If you wanna sign up for a one off, a 6 month or 12 month membership use the promo/referral code below and you'll get 25% off your order. The service is really good and you have full tracking of your merch, email alerts when it ships etc. It's a quality service! You'll find all the info at the www below. Oh and next months tee shirt looks pretty fun - see attached picture!

https://www.sudsdudssociety.com/
Promo Code: riffs_ahoy

C027D5D6-B826-411D-9F65-E357BF82CB68.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back