Taddy lager recipe wanted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supperman

Reaction score
Hey people I'm currently working in Rochdale and I'm using a Samuel smith pub that serves a lager called taddy lager. Its stated on the pump at 4.5% but the locals reckon its more like 6. it's sweet tasting and it really does the trick. I've searched high and low for the recipe but to no joy. Can anyone help me out please.

looks like it's up to you then!

think about the nearest match you can - then work from there. how is it different to normal lager? sweeter, stronger?

are you using kits, extract, all grain?

Supperman said:
Its stated on the pump at 4.5% but the locals reckon its more like 6.

I think the same guy is a local in our pub too - amazing how much stuff he knows isn't it? He told me how Osbourne should have solved the financial crisis, and knows who shot JFK. And there's this place that'll do a no-questions asked MOT for any car, gonna tell me next time, he's just got to ask his mate for the details. :lol:

Anyway, is it the same as Ayingerbrau/Alpine Lager? Or something different?

olriley said:
I think the same guy is a local in our pub too - amazing how much stuff he knows isn't it? He told me how Osbourne should have solved the financial crisis, and knows who shot JFK. And there's this place that'll do a no-questions asked MOT for any car, gonna tell me next time, he's just got to ask his mate for the details. :lol:
Bet he's also seen Elvis working in a chip shop... :whistle:

BB

Latest posts

Back