Tea bag squeezing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you squeeze your tea bag after it has steeped?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

• I don't drink tea!

Results are only viewable after voting.
At first I thought this was about hoptea bags, in which case my answer would have been: I always squeeze!
But as this is about regular tea, I only squeeze soetimes. It depends on the tea really.....

At first I thought this was about hoptea bags, in which case my answer would have been: I always squeeze!
But as this is about regular tea, I only squeeze soetimes. It depends on the tea really.....
I save myself all these decisions and just drink beer 😂😂👍🍻

Just got this through the post from my eldest in the USA and I thought it was appropriate 🤣

(it's tomorrow by the way)

20230309_163925.jpg
20230309_163907.jpg

I primarily use loose tea at home but I was in the office today so it’s tea bags, but no squeezing, I add the bag and water then get the auditor approaching me with a quick question and then an hour later remember the mug sitting on the side ditch it and start again.

I primarily use loose tea at home but I was in the office today so it’s tea bags, but no squeezing, I add the bag and water then get the auditor approaching me with a quick question and then an hour later remember the mug sitting on the side ditch it and start again.
Oooh, I remember those meetings .... best thing is offer a cup, that will calm them down ,,,,

Latest posts

Back