Thanks for 10 years

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you look at my sig you'll see I joined the forum 10 years ago today: 27 December 2011.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration, ideas, challenge and camaraderie, homebrewing is such a great hobby and I still learn something every time I brew, I think that's why I've stuck with it. And I keep coming back to this forum, I'm on other groups but they are not the same, this one seems to have endured. Here's to another 10 years - cheers!

Nice one.
This is such a great forum. I'd say about 80%of what I have learnt has come from here (10% YouTube, 10% reading).

I wonder how many others are still active here after 10+ years? From what I recall, many seem to have joined from 2015 onward.

Only 7 years this January that would be because I only started brewing in Nov 2014. After joining the forum my beers improved with all the great advice gleaned from here. I have noticed over this time a number of members i'd always enjoy reading posts from no longer posting.

maybe we should have a hall of fame or MIA for our no longer active but well loved members?

That's not to detract from the fact we still have a great bunch of people here now that are already legends athumb..

8 years for me in March.

I started making wine from supermarket juice having watched a couple of YouTube videos i joined the forum to ask a couple of questions then started the thread below and never left. :laugh8:

ssss.jpg

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/supermarket-juice-wine-how-to-guide-and-recipes.49462/

Last edited:
5 years past on September for me and I've learned a lot from here and hopefully have passed on some helpful tips and information to others but one thing is for sure that everyday is a school day and there's always something new for me to find here,so here's to another 5 if I can help.
I do like the MIA or hall of fame idea though...

Latest posts

Back