Thanks to all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stu brew

Reaction score
Hi all I'm still newish but I want to say thanks to every one . Thanks to you iv built an ag brewery for £120 with a pumped spurge that I can brew up to 10 gallons :-) so happy iv made my first ales and I have to say I'm never going back . And of any one from midlands or just in Leicester let me know as il always enjoy more feedback . My local even going to test my brew I would love to see one of mine be hind a bar one day till then I'm just happy for me and my mates to play are weekly poker with my ales thanks again for all the help now on with the drinking ( as I need the kegs lol )

Nice one Stu, I'm in Measham if your ever this way. Add yourself to the map (top left) then you can see where people are near you :thumb:

Looking at the map I'm not far from you Stu, just in Oadby.
Don't have a nice permanent brewery to show you though, simple AG setup...40l Buffalo boiler, converted Igloo coolbox, STC-1000 controlled fridge in the garage.
I'd be up for swapping a few bottles at some stage to get your opinions and give mine :thumb:

Mines only a small set up in the garage it just a home made job but still happy with it though I couldn't of got this far with out a lot of help from you all . But still a small step in to being a brewer but what a journey from enjoying a beer to understanding what it is and what it takes to make a perfect pint but still I learn from you all thanks again :-)

d4b78024-0bd3-7fa3.jpg
Will this do lol il get some pick of my set up on here over the week end :-)

Hi Dave yes you are welcome to come over and try some ale or even when I'm on a brew day ;-)

It take a lot longer but the smells and taste is out of this world I would recommend ag to any one

Latest posts

Back