The beaker thing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth a read once its back up, I can only see about 8 of those summary posts.

Its amazing how one thread can kill a website, on a forum I used to use the same happened when a "breakfast challenge" picture thread got a bucket load of US attention. It had to be removed to keep the site active.

What none of you wash you nob in a glass :wha: :wha:

Personally though I use one of these

Giant_Beer_Glass.jpg

LMAO :)

I'll stick to a box of tissues and the sink :)

Mrs TRX is nearly wetting herself next to me on the settee as she reads the thread, I doubt she'll be using a beaker :)

That's absolutely filthy, must be a wind up.

To much fifty shades........

Probably the funniest thing I've seen in years, SWMBO thought it was great as well.

Well done for noticing and posting OB. :thumb: :cheers: :rofl:

Robg260977 said:
That's absolutely filthy, must be a wind up.

To much fifty shades........

Even one page is too much Fifty Shades. You know it was originally written as a Twilight fanfic?

Tim_Crowhurst said:
You do have to be careful with things like that. You wouldn't want to confuse a MILF with a MIL :lol:

Many a scrumpy cider padawan has googled MILF instead of MLF. :whistle:

Oh and please MIL and MILF thats making my eyes burn thinking about it. :evil: :evil:

Tim_Crowhurst said:
[quote="Teenage Kicks":3l4zhn5t]
evanvine said:
DH, DP, IRL, TTC, I'm so naïve. :oops:

Darling Husband
Darling Partner
In Real Life
Trying to Conceive

:oops:

You do have to be careful with things like that. You wouldn't want to confuse a MILF with a MIL :lol:[/quote:3l4zhn5t]

Mkay...

Thanks to teenage kicks, I was stuck with everything except IRL and diddn't want to admit it :)

@Tim

OK, I know what a MILF is and I've wooed a few :D, now what the merry heck is MIL? Only thing that comes to my mind is Soviet attack helicopter, but I'm quite sad and not worldly wise :(

TRXnMe said:
@Tim

OK, I know what a MILF is and I've wooed a few :D, now what the merry heck is MIL? Only thing that comes to my mind is Soviet attack helicopter, but I'm quite sad and not worldly wise :(

Mother-in-law.

Like I said, definitely not to be confused with a MILF :nah:

i sent the link to the mrs to read but she didnt find it very funny for some reason :wha: even tho she has read that 50 shades of gray cr*p

Tim_Crowhurst said:
TRXnMe said:
@Tim

Mother-in-law.

Like I said, definitely not to be confused with a MILF :nah:

Fair enough, only other people's MIL's came into the category of being interesting, or did before I got a MIL of my own :)

Latest posts

Back