The Berkshire Home brew club(TBHBC)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I live in Reading and home brew - all grain. Would like to meet up and get new ideas and do swaps.

When/where do you meet?

Tim

Eve all. The next Meeting is on the 13th March. Check out Theberkshirehomebrewclub on Facebook for more event details.

TBHBC Meeting
West Berkshire Brewery
Sunday 13th March 2016
10:00 - 16:00

I should be there. Cycle again I think - Hopefully it won't be so stormy and I won't get lost this time.
Unfortunately I don't have any beer to bring. So hope I don't get instantly chucked out for it.
Would highly recommend this to anyone - good fun last time!
BG

Unfortunately I don't have any beer to bring. So hope I don't get instantly chucked out for it.

Take a 6 pack of Fosters, they will feel sorry for you and give you lots of beer. :wink: :lol:

What time are people arriving? Would be best if we arrived at the same time - even I can't drink from 10am to 4pm, esp when in charge of a bike
BG

Afternoon all, don't worry bout your beer there will be plenty to go around. If you can all drive at 10am as there is a bit of a formal agenda to start with than your free to do as you wish. The main reason for the 6 hour session is so we can get a full AG brew in on the new pilot plant.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Kind reagards.
Steve

Thanks to Steve and Will for a wonderful event yesterday.
I know I had to bale early, but I hope the brew turned out OK.
Good weather and a good turn-out.
Thanks again
BG

looks like there is another Homebrew Club meeting coming up at the West Berks Brewery on Saturday 23rd July.

Our next home brew club meeting is being held on Saturday 23rd July, 10am - 4pm. We will be outlining membership details for the club with the option to sign up on the day.

Where - The Brewery, Yattendon
When - Saturday 23rd July 10am - 4pm
What to bring - Yourselves & any friends who may be interested in signing up
RSVP - [email protected]

Does anyone know if there are plans for another home brew club meeting? Or of any other home brew clubs in Reading/Berkshire?

It is hoped to have one more meeting before the end of the year. Possibly 17th December but this is still to be confirmed.

The dates are normally listed on the West Berkshire Brewery Website (bottom of page below the Good Old Boys Club).
http://www.wbbrew.com/good-old-boys-club/

There is a membership fee of £55 but this includes a £20 ingredients voucher and some bottles of beer. Also at the last meeting we got to design our own recipe and the brewery supplied the ingredients for us to take away.

Highly recommend it. Yesterday was my first visit. Very friendly and helpful chap Steve (brewer) and the guys there were great fun. Threw my money at them after being giving all the grains and hops for my next brew at no charge.

Great brewery, great people and great fun. Looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Highly recommend it. Yesterday was my first visit. Very friendly and helpful chap Steve (brewer) and the guys there were great fun. Threw my money at them after being giving all the grains and hops for my next brew at no charge.

Great brewery, great people and great fun. Looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Will look out for the next one!

Latest posts

Back