The Range Make your own White finished,well nearly!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quensabob

Reaction score
After starting this kit on the 11th of Feb it was bottled and placed in my garage hopefully to be left alone for at least 2 months,oh except for the cheeky bottle chilling in the fridge.
I can't believe how easy it was or how well it's turned out.
With the assistance of my son on the corker and hubby on label design the bottling process turned out pretty well.
Now for a Beaverdale Merlot and then an attempt at a Cranberry WOW and maybe some turbo cider for my 17 year old!

welcome to the wonderful world of brewing. The Beaverdale Merlot is a good choice. Get plenty of brews on so you can start to build up a good stock. Good luck. :cheers:

I have made many gallons of the make your own Rose kit, its a little rough when new but after a couple of weeks its fine.

Thankyou for the welcome,I have to admit the white I have in the fridge is a little weak after only a day but it's quite strong alcohol wise,I have ordered The Beaverdale kit,can't wait for it to come,at least it will keep me busy and hopefully stop me drinking the bottles in the garage until they mature!

I like the stuff from The Range, made a few batches of all colours so far :thumb:

Back