The Range Store - Make Your Own Red Wine Kit.

Discussion in 'Member Reviews - Wine & Cider Kits.' started by Chippy_Tea, Jul 6, 2019.

Help Support The Homebrew Forum UK by donating:

1. Jul 27, 2019 #21

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

Administrator. Administrator

If you look at the page below and go to the bottom where it says "You might also like... " you will notice the kits say "In store only" so i assume they also do not post the wine kits.

https://www.therange.co.uk/cooking-...s/home-brew/make-your-own-red-wine-kit#499798

You may also find they don't have any left, more info here - https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/make-your-own-kits.82784/

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  2. Jul 27, 2019 #22

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

The kits are packaged in a pouch which has two separate pouches inside one contains the juice the other the ingredients and instructions when you cut along the dotted line (see picture) they separate giving access to both i wouldn't like to send one through the post as any pressure on the bag could allow the pouch to leak internally or externally the new re-branded kits may have a screw top bottle (like most kits) so they may be easier to package and post.

[​IMG]

3. Jul 27, 2019 #23

the baron

the baron

the baron

Landlord.

Chippy you have got the red kits which I have always described as light red/rose. They to me taste like a good rose with a little more body and depth and do tend to suit people who do not like full bodied reds. I like full reds and you do have to go up the price scale to £40 kits plus to even get anywhere near that but I do like some of the lighter red kits as they are real easy drinking and to boot they are half the price, Glad you liked it

4. Jul 28, 2019 #24

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

5. Jul 28, 2019 #25

Rack&Ruin

Rack&Ruin

Rack&Ruin

The Muntons Chardonnay is really nice to start off with ...and most excellent after 1 year. AND...I have just finished a 5 gallon Muntons Premium Cellar Red. I think it will need at least 3 months to be quaffable.

6. Sep 16, 2019 #26

Brew2bottle Homebrew

Brew2bottle Homebrew

Brew2bottle Homebrew

THBF Sponsor. THBF Sponsor

Hi all,

Not sure if still relevant to this thread, but, Make Your Own" brewing kits are currently going through a re-brand.

We have the last of the stock in the original packaging.

This means you can scoop up an absolute steal!

Once these kits are gone, they truly are gone, so get your hands on these amazing kits at a one off price.

We did a post in the Advertiser Sponsor Forum on Friday, but you can find them here > http://bit.ly/Make-Your-Own-Beer-Wine-Cider